2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2016 9:27 AM by hccorp RSS

Missing Points - Ritz Ft. Lauderdale

hccorp Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am frustrated!!  I've had problems with getting points for two stays recently.  One was at St Ermin's in London and most recently from the Ritz in Ft Lauderdale.  Reservations were made and appeared in my MR account.  The receipt had the MR number on it.  After 2 weeks I completed a missing stay request.  A week plus later, still no response and no reply.  Why such a problem getting credit?  It makes me question how many other stays I have not rec'd credit for.  Very frustrating.  What is the problem that the system doesn't post the points and why no reply to the missing stay request?  I have no similar problem with Hilton Honors.   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Ritz
  • Re: Missing Points - Ritz Ft. Lauderdale
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi hccorp.  I'd like to help! I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message to start the conversation. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing Points - Ritz Ft. Lauderdale
      hccorp Gold

Thanks @carat!  I sent you the info requested yesterday afternoon.  I appreciate your help.  Still no response from Marriott on the missing stay form submitted.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...