4 Replies Latest reply: May 28, 2016 4:18 PM by clarknk RSS

Selling Vacation Club Destination Points?

blooptime Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Before I post any in-depth information, are we allowed to start a topic to sell unused Vacation Club Destination Points?

I don't want to get in trouble or do anything against the rules here. If anybody has any insight into this being allowed or not, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Blooptime

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Selling Vacation Club Destination Points?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

HI blooptime!  Welcome to the Insiders Community.  It is a great place to share your experiences and recommendations with other Rewards members.  However, this is not a place to list your Vacation Club Points. Follow this link for a better option: Marriott Vacation Club. Do not let that deter you from contributing to our community!  Here are few guides to help you get started.

Getting Started Guide

Getting Started Guide (Advanced Users)

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NeoTrinity Platinum

Thank you. I was just going to ask the same thing. You have been quite helpful. This is the greatest travel/vacations forum!

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

You might go to the Timeshare users Group forum (its a website you can find via a search engine).There is a ton of data on how to sell, how to deal with lawyers who may need to assist, etc. There is a section for Marriott TS owners. Good luck

clarknk Silver

There are two independent sites I know of that facilitate renting or selling Marriott Destination Points directly between owners:

http://www.ownertrades.com and http://vacationpointexchange.com

They are particularly useful when you are short a few Destination Points or have a few left over.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...