6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2016 3:50 PM by carat RSS

Free night stay promotion registration disappeared

taxman193 Platinum 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone else had this issue? Today I went to my account online and noticed that my registration for the free night stay (as part of the Mega bonus promotion but registered separately) disappeared. It was there yesterday and i registered for both the Mega and this promotion on the day they came out. Now it just suddenly disappeared from my account today. Anyone else have this issue? I have noticed little issues with the MR site over the last few days. Not sure how to get registered again. I e-mailed Marriott.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Free night stay promotion registration disappeared
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi taxman193.  This is the first I am hearing of an experience like this.  Do share any information you receive with us.  Also, if you'd like me to take a look, I wouldn't mind.  Just send me a private message with your Rewards number. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

Mine didn't go away, but I did notice once I earned the first stage of my MegaBonus, the second stage only gave me one day to register from the day it was posted.  Good thing I looked when I did. 

taxman193 Platinum 11 Reviews

It is back in my account now. Must have been a glitch with the system this morning. Thanks.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Glad to hear!  Well, that its back in your account and not for the glitch in the system. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...