5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2016 6:51 PM by pluto77 RSS

Where is Chuck?

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Our Old Guy Curmudgeon has been strangely silent during the past few days.  What has happened to him?  Has he been muzzled or banned?  Does anybody have knowledge of what happened?  Did he get too many minus points?  I miss his wit and wisdom!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where is Chuck?
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

out of the fire will come the phoenix

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Ashes.  It's, out of the ashes... But I love that quote.

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

I'm afraid Chucks been chucked.

His ID has been disabled following a somewhat unwise altercation with another member. It all got a bit personal and as he'd been warned about his conduct before (in 2014, which seems a long time for a warning to stand) the mods took the decision to ban him. It seems however that his account has been disabled rather than deleted suggesting there might be a way back. If you want his private email just PM me.

peymanagement Platinum

Further to what Bob has said, I think it is best to not post a lot of where is chuck stuff on here. I have no idea what he actually did and that is between him and the community manager. The lesson is this is a Marriott site and we are Marriott loyalists as is/was Chuck. I sent a few texts to him yesterday and he indicated that he would like to hear from his friends on here.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Sorry.  Gotta reply.  You've read his posts.  No one, well almost no one, took anything that he ever wrote as serious or personal.  And that's - well, was - Chuck's whole point.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...