2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2016 7:03 AM by laurac RSS

Matt at Long Beach Residence Inn

homoviator Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Matt is awesome.  I sat in the lobby to work for about 2 or 3 hrs and listened to Matt (I hope that's his name) help all of the clients at the Residence Inn in Long Bech, who stopped by the front desk.  I witnessed him  in action over and over  answering question after question and fixed problem after problem for at least two hours with complete sincerity. He also handed out useful advice with ease.  I imagine people usually nominate individuals after they do something nice for them.  Matt was plenty nice to me, but it was everybody else who he was constantly nice to that really made him stand out.  If I were working at Marriott, I'd hire him to do all of my customer service training.   He is the embodiment of what good customer service should look like. calm, natural, and engaging.  Go Matt!

• Re: Matt at Long Beach Residence Inn
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, homoviator, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Matt at Long Beach Residence Inn
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, homoviator, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, we have just heard that this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...