15 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2016 8:11 PM by pluto77 RSS

Why Can't We Award Minus Credits

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When someone is being a total pain in the derriere on a thread, why is there no way we can give them a minus credit?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Why Can't We Award Minus Credits
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

From the MRI T&Cs:

To report abuse, simply click the abuse link for the offending thread or reply Stay on Topic.

Please keep your replies on topic. Replies to discussions that stray from the subject of the original thread may be branched into their on discussions or may otherwise be removed.

To report off-topic or out-dated information, share the offending thread with communitymanager and include a brief description of the situation.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I didn't do it, I was not here, I was on an airplane.

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

I think that it would create an atmosphere, contrary to what we are looking for.  My pain in the backside may be someone else's interesting post.  Besides. what would happen to Chuck?

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

He'd get banned. Apparently

seatexan Platinum
      My pain in the backside may be someone else's interesting post.

They are interesting to me! And I know he can come off all wrong, but he has said before, not to take him serious.  That is coming from the horses mouth too! So I don't take him all that serious.

Tommo781 I have sent DMs to people letting them know this too.  Someone kindly sent me one when I first arrived and "warned" me about him .

I'm not an old salt here so I don't know many past post, but nothing I have seen so far has warranted a ban.  I could have missed something.

He was one of the first people to welcome me and he will be missed if this is permanent.

"Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom" Viktor Frankl

peymanagement Platinum

Here, here.

Well put SeaTexan

Being one who can become a pain in the back side (not even going to try and spell that dare-e-air word ) and can also drag a thread off track pretty fast I would not like losing credits.  It has nothing to do with anything as I do not even look at those things and agree with phctourist, not the atmosphere that I'd like. 

I actually believe most who post here whether they be "an old salt" or a newer contributor actually do enjoy some banter, just not a constant barrage of it.  There is a time and place to police ourselves and a DM to the person reminding them in a private fashion they may have reached the top of the banter shack could be in order. 

There is a fine line at times and let us play well together.

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Playing well together is over-rated!

I completely agree, think I am becoming a softy in geezerhood!!  NOT

However; retirement is NOT over-rated.

peymanagement Platinum

geezer hood sucks but retirement is wonderful.

jamesdean Platinum 1 Reviews

personally I don't like to see anyone "banned" unless it's really over the top nasty...

just saying

JD

JD you are correct in my mind, yet we have no idea what may have taken place behind the scenes (DM) which I only hope was civil.  I miss both Tommo781 that I've not seen in a few days as well as the stirring agent that makes me look like a child. ole Misterchk himself. Good bad or indifferent he was entertaining to a point.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

They both posted just yesterday.  I would hardly say that means they are gone, but alas, like our dear friend @anadyr, @misterchk's account has been disabled.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...