1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 18, 2010 12:21 AM by anadyr RSS

Baltimore Marriott Waterfront

lb14dm Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We just spent 5 days at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront hotel and had one of the best experiences we've ever had at a "business" hotel.  The hotel was clean, comfortable, spacious both in the guest rooms and in the public areas, and had everything needed for the business traveler conveniently located.

What made this stay even better was the staff.  At every turn you are greeted with such pleasent, friendly folks.  I could not get over the smiles everywhere we went.  I loved the maintenance guy who joined me on the elevator joking about the direction the elevator was going, to the Bellman who agreed with me that is was just plain wrong that my boyfriend got up that morning and got himself a Starbucks and didn't bring one for me, to the staff in the Concierge louge who went out of their way to make everyone feel at home by their warm greetings and willingness to help with anything you needed - even if it meant you needed them to stand by the fabulous coffee machine while you figured out how to work it!!!

The best part of the trip - being asked to close our drapes so the hotel could form a pattern with the lights in some windows and closed drapes in others that spelled out "Go Ravens" on the outside of the building (see attached photo.)  We are Giants fans being from NJ, however, the fact that this hotel and it's staff went out of their way to do something like that shows the family-like and community-like atmosphere. 

Congratulations to the manager and all the staff at this Marriott.  Your guests in 3126 had a great experience due to all of you!!!!

• Re: Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Great review and thanks. We'll be there in March for a wedding and I feel much better knowing the inside scoop.  As I have often said, it's the people that make hotel stays great and you've proven that once again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...