2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2016 6:32 PM by jamesdean RSS

WiFi Nonexistent

es001 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Most recently I stayed at Courtyard Times Square, NY for three nights. Second night I had no WiFi access which impacted work I had to complete for the next business day. On final evening I got to room around 4:00 to get ready to go out for evening. Again there was no WiFi so I could not complete the last minute work I needed to finish before evening dinner. I complained to front desk and the attendant only suggested to change my room. Obviously I was not going to do that because I was checking out in the morning. Nothing was done as a courtesy or to resolve the situation.

P.S. The room thermostat must also have been faulty. The room stayed hot, fan always ran unless I turned of thermostat. I also turned it down to 64 degrees to try and cool off with no luck.

Not an overall pleasant business experience.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Courtyard by marriott
New York, NY
  • Re: WiFi Nonexistent
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Sorry you had this experience at the Courtyard Times Square es001. I'd like to have our team look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your Rewards number, reservation number or dates of stay, and any more information you can provide. Thank you for letting us know.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: WiFi Nonexistent
      jamesdean Platinum 1 Reviews

You probably know this already but in stays where I needed wifi and it was OTS for whatever reason I used my phone as a hotspot to my laptop & it really save my bacon.

Just saying....

JD

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...