13 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2016 9:49 PM by chadken RSS

2016 Mega Bonus

bcollins Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am not receiving the notice to sign up for the Mega Bonus. Being a Platinum Member, thought it would be natural. Any ideas?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2016 Mega Bonus
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Just call the Platinum line and they'll take care of it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

It's actually a pretty common occurrence. I'm Platinum too and didn't get a promotion. Called customer service and it was set up in a couple minutes. There is no rhyme or reason as to who gets left out. It happens on every bonus. At least the resolution is simple.

therican Gold

I just enrolled in this - how do I check/confirm I'm enrolled online?

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Once you are logged  into your acct there is a  link  called promotions and if you click on that link it tells you active promotions and what you haven't signed up for

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Log into your Marriott account and click on the "Promotions" link. You should see your MegaBonus. After at least one stay, you'll see your progress (see below).

Megabonus.PNG

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks jerryl and bejacob.  Great advice!  The only thing I can add is that after enrollment it can take up to 24 hours for your account to update. 

lenabrian Platinum

I am having the same problem.  When I click on the mega bonus link: I get an error.  I need to get signed up ASAP considering I stay in a hotel more that I stay at home.

Hi lenabrianWe can definitely help out.  Would you mind sending me a private message with your Rewards number? 

lenabrian Platinum

I was able to contact them over the weekend and get this worked out.  Thanks for offereing to assist!

Glad to hear, lenabrian.  We're always here to help if you need further assistance.

chadken Platinum

Just stayed 26 nights and should have the 3rd level unlocked. But the promotion center only says I have completed levels 1 & 2. Does the third level exist?

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi chadken,

Some members were offered a third offer and some were not. If you send me a private message, I can have our team check to see if your account has a third offer lined up, or if you have completed the Spring Megabonus. Thanks!

chadken Platinum

Wow don't kill yourself trying to get the 3rd level of Mega bonus!!! It is just 1000 points for each of 5 nights. That doesn't seem like much for 35 nights in 3 months!!!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...