12 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2016 12:07 PM by phctourist RSS

List of Hotels with Concierge Level

csinglton Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Is there a list somewhere that shows hotels (in USA) that have a concierge level and lounge?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: List of Hotels with Concierge Level
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey csinglton! This is a great question. I'm doing some digging into this and will provide any information I can get my hands on!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Great question.  Hopefully, @lindsah will get the answer!

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

And is it possible that they have a concierge level but not a concierge lounge? I know some of the latter have gone away.

peymanagement Platinum

huh? Where has a CL gone away in  a full service Marriott other than Ashville NC? and that place should be downgraded to  courtyard?

homoviator Platinum

and those that are closed on weekend vs those that stay open or offer breakfast vouchers (or do they all if it is closed?) oh, I think I found a list

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends - FlyerTalk Forums

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Unfortunately, we do not offer a list of hotel's that shows which hotel offers a concierge level and lounge.  Most of our full service hotels offer a concierge level and lounge.

Best,

Andrew

I try to call the hotel and ask if they have a CL.  I usually don't stay at a hotel that lacks a CL is an alternate is available nearby!

The CL is one of (if not the best) main reasons that I value Platinum status.  A breakfast alternative is nice but the CL is preferred.

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Totally agree.  The CL is a real differentiator.  Highly convenient.  Don't know whether Marriott recognizes how much this impacts our decisions.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

While having the CL breakfast primarily is what I enjoy, there are some locations that simply scream to get out and enjoy some of the local area breakfast spots in towns like San Francisco, Seattle, Portland and NYC to name a few. Sure we will go to the CL for a glass of juice and piece of fruit then shortly after find the breakfast joint we want to enjoy that morning.

jehoey Platinum

Along with a decent gym, a concierge lounge with after dinner sweets and free drinks is a  major part of me deciding what hotel to stay at.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I Don't see free drinks very often in US in fact can't remember last one I was in that had free drinks

Portland Sable Oaks gives one free drink, or at least they did a few years ago!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...