5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2016 4:48 PM by seatexan RSS

Did you get your Mega Bonus Night?

benzmom22 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I registered online for the Mega Bonus promotion. I see it listed on my account online.

I stayed on two separate trips in February.

Where is the free night I was promised after 2 stays?

I don't see it, or how to redeem it...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Did you get your Mega Bonus Night?
    7 Platinum 1 Reviews

They usually show up under Account Activity at the bottom under all the actual activity in a separate section with the header Unused Certificates.

I've made the 2 stays, but the second still hasn't credited after over a week so no cert for me yet (I have a missing stay request in though).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

Received mine, and unlocked my opportunity to receive an additional 2,500 points, which I will pick up this weekend.

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

You redeem it by getting a quote for staying on points.  It will then tell you that you can use the certificate if you want.  Probably easier for a 1-night stay.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Maybe this will help you know where to look.

activity.PNG

Using the certificate is as simple as booking a room on points (up to a category 5 property). Then just "attach" the certificate to the reservation. Here's an example how to do that Re: Unused Rewards Certificate.

seatexan Platinum

It took a few days for mine to post.  I think 3 or 4 days... so file a missing report or call the rewards line to see whats up.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...