3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2016 1:39 AM by nmballoonist RSS

2016 Platinum Premier Gift

richie_the_c Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just received my 2016 Plat Premier gift of a Tile bluetooth locator .  Anyone use these things?  Its a little bulky...Some suggestions have been in wallet (too thick/bulky IMO), on luggage (don't really need tracking), keys (again too bulky).  Any other suggestions????  Also just read that the battery is non-replaceable and lasts 1-2 years, then I guess you have to throw it out.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2016 Platinum Premier Gift
    mi97tbird Platinum 33 Reviews

NNot sure what I am going to use mine for, maybe on my dog's collar. But I guess it's better than nothing.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ramoneur Platinum

I saw another "dog" on this forum was pretty happy with it;

your post puts things in perspective ;-)

nmballoonist Platinum

Got one for my wife as a Christmas present for her keys.  Set it up and worked while testing, but haven't used in a real situation. You can beep the tile from your phone to find your keys or if you have your keys you can beep your phone (even if muted) to find the phone. Need to be in Bluetooth range. After the year of guaranteed battery life you can send in your old one for a half price, $12, replacement. Jury still out for us.