3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2016 4:23 PM by vertol46 RSS

Spring Mega Bonus Question

gqboy13 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I finished the 2nd Mega Bonus Promotion of 2500 points after completing a stay last week.  First one was a free night certificate for two stays.  I have heard others have a 3rd offer.  Is this the case for everyone.  If so, when?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spring Mega Bonus Question
    vertol46 Platinum

Here's the thread. Should find your answer there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

gqboy13 Platinum

Yes I have read through that.  But it states after completing number 1 and number 2 you will have a third one unlocked.  I have not seen that yet.

vertol46 Platinum

Not everyone received the same promotion. Sounds like you received the 1-night certificate for two stays and the 2,500 points for an additional stay. If your travel plans have you staying for 15 or more nights during the promotion period, you may be able to switch promotions. Look here. Good luck!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...