6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2016 9:51 AM by carat RSS

Email address for Cancun Casa Magna Concierge

pancake2000 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone have the email address for the Concierge at the Marriott Casa Magna Cancun.  I've only  been there 27 times, and cannot find the email anywhere.  Frustrating that Marriott does not list this information online.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico Marriott Hotels & Resorts CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort
  • Re: Email address for Cancun Casa Magna Concierge
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi pancake2000.  I'm looking into this now and will let you know what I'm able to find out.  

You've been there quite a bunch! What do you enjoy most about the property?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jonsummers Gold

I would like to get that as well

pancake2000 Platinum 1 Reviews

Been going there since the property opened.   Some of the staff have watched my girls grow up and are like family to us.  The beach is beautiful and I also like being away from the hustle and bustle of the party district.  Once you get past the reception (unfortunately some of the worst in the Marriott system) the stay is great.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

That's so nice to hear, pancake2000.  I'm sure they've made your stays more memorable!  Do you have any recommendations on what to do while you are staying there?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...