2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 29, 2016 8:49 AM by uhletsgo RSS

I can't register for MegaBonus?

badkitty Silver
Currently Being Moderated

What's up with that?  It's on my Rewards homepage, but it keeps telling me the program has either expired, or I am not eligible when I try to sign up?

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I can't register for MegaBonus?
    hassmh Gold

I have the same. You should be able to call in and get registered. I haven't called yet myself but haven't heard of anyone not being able to register that way if nothing showed up online.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I can't register for MegaBonus?
    uhletsgo Platinum

I actually called the Rewards number. got an apology and got registered. All nights I had since the start date of promotion were put on there. What I don't know is this the same as the Elite challenge?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...