4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2016 2:23 PM by californian RSS

Niagara Falls

n8 Gold 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Where would you stay if going to Niagara Falls (Canada side)? We can book either the Marriott Fallsview or Marriott Gateway on the Falls for the same price. Years ago we stayed at the Courtyard, but want to book one of the Marriotts this time. Has anyone stayed at both? Does one have a better CL lounge?  Thanks,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada Marriott Hotels & Resorts Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada Marriott Hotels & Resorts Niagara Falls Marriott Gateway on the Falls
  • Re: Niagara Falls
    peymanagement Platinum

Yes both, I prefer the gateway because if you get upgraded to a high falls view room it is spectacular. both have a cl, both cl are closed on weekends as of last fall. Honestly you can not go wrong either place.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

n8,

Really enjoyed "Fallsview"!

They did upgrade to CL level, and the room was excellent.  The view and area was excellent, and the highlight of the trip was actually "Niagara on the Lake", a short drive from the falls.  Overall, a great trip!  Here are a few photo's that might be of interest:

IMG_2568.JPG

View from room!

IMG_2579.JPG

Kathy, the CL Manager is most helpful and informative about the falls!  She shared a special album showing some wonderful sights of the falls!  Very nice CL!  What a wonderful view as well!

IMG_2578.JPG

The CL, is nice and bright in the morning, fine food as well!

IMG_2584.jpg

This tower was an excellent place to dine, and enjoy a wonderful view of the falls area!  The had a nice "Early Bird" special, and the prices were as good as the fine food!

You may enjoy the "Quaint" village of Niagara by the Sea!  It is a charming place to visit.  Fine dining, shopping, and many vineyards to visit! 

IMG_2609.jpg

Enjoy!

Let us know if you need more details, or questions we can answer!

n8 Gold 2 Reviews

Thanks for all of the info and photos...we're going to go with Fallsview for 2 nights in early June, after a couple of nights in Detroit to see a couple of tigers/jays games. 

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Jerry's pictures are worth much more than my words.  I really enjoyed it and did pay for an upper floor falls view room as opposed to hoping for an upgrade.  It was so worth it.  The CL was very good and I had breakfast in the restaurant for free due to my status.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...