3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2016 7:50 PM by lindseyh RSS

MARRIOTT COMMUNITY STANDARD SU Points what are they ?

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

for the last 2 months 50 reward points have been posted on my acc from Marriott community standards does anyone else get them and anyone any idea why I'm recieving  these ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: MARRIOTT COMMUNITY STANDARD SU Points what are they ?
    muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

Did you sign up for Marriott Pulse and do any of their surveys?  That might be where the points are coming from.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

Its the marriott Pulse surveys. they take forever to post so they may be from surveys you did a while back. Speaking of which there was a survey a couple days ago, which i forgot to post about it. for those signed up, you may want to check out the site. it was about dinning and social media.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Huh! we'll have to look into this "Marriott Community Standards". It could be  survey like the others mentioned. Do you mind sending me a private message with your Rewards number, doddsy69? We may be able to find out what this is with that info. Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...