This discussion is locked
2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2016 12:01 PM by esgov RSS

Marriott rewards challenges

esgov Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Note from your Community Managers:  For all inquires and requests regarding Status Challenges, please refer to the following thread:

Status Challenges: What are they and how do I enroll?

Hi, I just joined the Marriott Rewards insider and would like to know the various elite challenges that Marriott is offering to its members.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott rewards challenges
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome esgov!  Currently, Marriott Rewards is offering status challenges for the member who would like to further their status.  Members are eligible to complete a challenge to earn the next level status by completing a given amount of stays within a given time period.  They are only eligible to complete one challenge per 12 months.  I have gone ahead and sent you a direct message to start the conversation. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott rewards challenges
      esgov Silver

Is it possible to communicate with you with my questions without the public seeing it?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...