7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2016 6:49 PM by jtpc RSS

Hotel Availability Question

jtpc Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at the AC Hotel Nice, France for December 2016. Since we're almost at the end of February, that's well within a year, and you can certainly book other Marriott properties for December 2016. Availability for the AC Nice stops November 6th though. Is it possible they haven't loaded any dates past November 6th into the reservation system? Do any mods know if maybe the hotel is leaving the chain as of November 6th? November 5th is the last night that's available to book on the Marriott website.

Thanks for any help or advice you can give!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel Availability Question
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey jtpc, happy to help look into this for you! Hold tight and I'll let you know what I learn.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Are you looking for reward nights or paid nights?  If reward nights often times they will blackout the hotel until those months get closer and then release rooms which goes against Marriott's "no blackout" policy at times....but there is always a catch 22.

jtpc Gold

Thanks for the replies, everyone. IAHFLYR, I'm looking for paid nights.

Thanks, lindseyh, for seeing what's up.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Hope that lindseyh can help you then.  And welcome to Insiders, please let us all know how this works out for you as well as post other questions you have as well as share your travel experiences.

homoviator Platinum

yep, that's about right. I feel like I see a lot of dates for only about six months out especially on smaller hotels.

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi jtpc,

I've sent you a private message with the response we've received from our team, which includes contact information for the hotel. Thank you!

jtpc Gold

Thanks, deannad!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...