This discussion is locked
1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 25, 2016 10:20 AM by carat RSS

gold status promotion

aa69 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Note from your Community Managers:  For all inquires and requests regarding Status Challenges, please refer to the following thread:

Status Challenges: What are they and how do I enroll?

New to this forum and wondering if there any promotions that will help me quickly attain gold status?  Currently silver, but planning several work trips and hoping to attain gold quickly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: gold status promotion
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi aa69!  Welcome to the Insiders Community.  I have gone ahead and sent you a direct message to start the conversation.  I also wanted to give a little background information about the Status Challenges.  Members are eligible to participate in a challenge to earn the next level status by completing a given amount of stays within a given time period.  Members are eligible to participate in one challenge per 12 months.  If this is something you are interested in, please respond to my direct message with your Rewards number.  Looking forward to hearing more from you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...