1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 29, 2016 7:36 AM by laurac RSS

Erica T. at the Resdince Inn Treasure Island

blford27 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Erica T is the leader of the residence inn Treasure Island Family. Yes, I said family! This group of hard working Marriott employees made our stay at Treasure island exceptional. Everyone works together to make our stay memorable. Erica not only leads but is working side by side with her team members. Whether helping at tending bar, or vacuuming hallways, and many other examples, she works at keeping the "spirit to serve" alive and well at this Hotel.

During my career at AT&T, I traveled extensively and visited many hotels - many Marriott and Hilton Hotels. I know how hotels can serve their guests poorly and how they serve well. Erica and her team have only one way they serve their customers - exceptionally! We are treated like family when we stay at the Treasure Island residence inn.

This is our second year staying at this hotel and we are now planning for our next trip to the Residence inn Treasure Island. We know we are always welcome home.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Treasure Island, Florida, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn St. Petersburg Treasure Island
  • Re: Erica T. at the Resdince Inn Treasure Island
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, BLFORD27, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...