3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2016 9:52 AM by AZDesertRat RSS

Credit Card points back to posting normally

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Over the past few months there were frequent delays with Marriott Rewards credit card points posting in a timely manner. At least for my account, everything finally seems back to normal.

On my most recent statement, points earned through the credit card posted to my MR account the following day. Since I've had the card, it typically took two days to post, though over the last few months it has taken up to a week.

Perhaps Chase has finally sorted out whatever issues were causing the delay.

Anyone else notice points posting more quickly lately?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Credit Card points back to posting normally
    muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

My credit card statement closing date was Feb. 12 and it took over a week for my points to post in my account.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

peymanagement Platinum

Mine usually closes in 11th 12th and always posts on the 18th. We are Chase Canada, so it may be different.

AZDesertRat Platinum

I have been watching credit card-originated postings closely for the last year or so.  There is a consistent pattern.  The points based on spending are almost invariably posted to my MR account within 4-5 days of my statement closing date.  The hotel stays (1 stay for every 3,000 dollars charged) are posted on the 9th or 10th day of the month following my statement closing date.  [January closing date was 1/16/16, points posted 1/20; 3 stays credited on 2/9/16].  No notice is ever received that the stays have been credited - they just show up in the Account Overview totals.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...