2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2010 8:25 PM by mrrich RSS

2010 postings

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello all, just heard from Marriott that the points and nights posting for 2010 is underway but not completed. With 30 million members it's a huge task.  Here's the news:

Everyone's 2009 status remains active through the end of February - their new (2010) status (if changed) will start March 1st. In the coming weeks, Marriott Rewards members will receive notifications of status updates/changes/etc. Notifications started going out since last Sunday.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2010 postings
    tjcnewyork Platinum

"Everyone's 2009 status remains active through the end of February"

There's a real upside to the extension - 2 more months to enjoy 2009 Elite benefits! 

Thanks for posting the update, Stepping Stones.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2010 postings
    mrrich Platinum

Check your card.  Status always expires at the end of Feb.  It's been that way for at least as long as I've been in the program.

New status starts as soon as it's earned, when the qualifying stay posts.  It doesn't wait until 3/1.  I already have my 2010 card, good until 2/2011

Updating 30 million database records shouldn't take more than several hours.  It's really not that big a deal.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...