This discussion is locked
25 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2016 10:44 AM by carat RSS

Fast Track for Gold/Platinum

alexrferguson Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Note from your Community Managers:  For all inquires and requests regarding Status Challenges, please refer to the following thread:

Status Challenges: What are they and how do I enroll?

Are there any fast track challenges to get to Gold (I'll hit this with my next trip) and then to Platinum? I have several business trips planned and would like to get up there as soon as possible.

Alex

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fast Track for Gold/Platinum
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey alexrferguson! Just sent you a private message regarding this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

alexrferguson Platinum

Hey Lindsey, my rewards number is: . So I'm silver status and will be hitting Gold with my next couple of stays. I need 14 more nights, but somehow I'd like to take advantage of the lounge on the stays. Do you guys have a program where you could promote me to Gold for a short period of time and I can keep it if I do XX number of stays or XX number of nights?

Alex

Thanks! Looking into this for you now!

alexrferguson Platinum

Awesome, thanks Lindsey! I appreciate your help

alexrferguson Platinum

Oh, and just so you know. I have a trip and stay tomorrow, so whatever we can do today would be awesome. Thanks again Lindsey!

Alex

alexrferguson Platinum

Oh, and just so you know. I have a trip and stay tomorrow, so whatever we can do today would be awesome. Thanks again Lindsey!

I replied to myself, not sure if you see this.

Alex

Gotcha. Will get you information as soon as I can!

alexrferguson Platinum

Any word before I check in in a couple hours?

Alex

I'll follow up with our team to see if they can provide information prior to you checking in.

alexrferguson Platinum

Thanks Lindsey! I appreciate you doing this.

Alex

snk199 Platinum

May I receive this info please? I am gold with 51 nights

Hey, snk199! Send me a private message with your Rewards number and I can look into this for you.

snk199 Platinum

where is the the link to send private message?

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi snk199.  Wasn't sure if one of the other moderators have reached out to you already, but I've gone ahead and sent you a private message. 

jaguar1914 Gold

Hi carat

I am interested in the "Fast Track" to maintain/upgrade my status for 2016-2017. I am having trouble sending you a direct private message. Let me know what I need to do.

thanks,

Justin

deedblue Silver

Hi lindseyh.  I would like to receive this info also.  Can you forward to me too please?

Thanks.

Hi deedblue!  I can help out here, I've gone ahead and sent you a private message to get the conversation started. 

highflyer888 Silver

Hi Carat,

maybe you can also help me out -just lost my Gold Status for 2016 - would be happy for a PM from you!

THANKS!!

buckeye1964 Gold

I have the same question.  Hit gold and was curious about Platinum.  I have my next two weeks booked but want to plant out more upcoming stays in March and April..didn't want to book until finding out.

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi there buckeye1964,

Good thinking! If you could send me a direct message with your Rewards number, I can look into your eligibility for you.

Thanks,

Andrew

dhani Silver

Hi

May I also get in the Gold status challenge program? 

Thanks and regards

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

I've received your message dhani, and have asked our team to check your account for eligibility into a status challenge. Thanks!

bfirn Silver

Hey Deannad,

Can I also get the fast track to gold?

Ben

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi Ben,

Please send a direct message to deannad and myself so we can look into your eligibility.

Thanks!

christianv Gold

Is it not possible to write a PM here?

Hi christianv.  Welcome to the Insiders Community!  I have gone ahead and sent you a private message.  Please let me know if you have not received it. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...