3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2011 7:09 AM by dominic271 RSS

Excellent dining in Dubai

suess7 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Recently spent a week in Dubai at the Renaissance and have to comment on the exceptional buffet dining at the Sails restaurant.  The hotel has a larger and possibly better known restaurant - the Spice Island, but having tried both, the Sails is a much better choice.  The quality of the buffet was among the best I've ever enjoyed, the seafood available daily was as fresh as it gets and the price was very reasonable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Dubai, UAE
  • Re: Excellent dining in Dubai
    barbaracollins Platinum

Hi

I am going to Dubai next week, and staying at the Renaissance, I'll be working most of the time, and won't have much time free, can you give any recommendations of any other good places you went, that you think are worth visiting/enjoying (am thinking a drink in the evening!)

It'll be me and my colleague (both women), would like to go out as I'm hosting a 2 day conference at the hotel, and would like to see something other than the Renaissance!

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Barbara,

Don't try to go to the top of the tallest building in the world!  

It was recently closed to the public.

dominic271 Member

Agree on Sails as a great place to eat: if I'm dining at the hotel I tend to go for the non-alcoholic buffet. Just make a selection (especially from the fresh fish), tell the chef how hungry you are and how you like your food (lightly cooked, well done, etc) and he'll suggest an idea. Usually what he comes up with is first class.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...