0 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2012 1:33 PM by gavinsmom RSS

Mariott Courtyard Beijing

gavinsmom Member
Currently Being Moderated

Me and 2 other office colleagues stayed in Mariott Courtyard Bejing for about 2 weeks during this time when it was recorded to be the coldest weather ever after 60 years. Hotel is slightly "used" perhaps because of the proximity of the hotel to the mall, Forbidden City and few inexpensive shopping centers. We do not need to go outside if it's freezing cold outside because we can just take our dinner on a nearby food chain like MacDonald's, Pizza Hut, KFC, etc. Having been to a different Mariott chain of hotels back home and in key cities in Asia, I would say that the housekeeping or the cleaning part is what I kinda dislike. I am used to the "cleaning" where if you moved an item, you will expect it to be on it's original position once you come back. But overall hotel stay is a good experience.

We took the inexpensive whole day tour to the Great Wall and Forbidden City and other cultural areas. The tour guide was nice but we were not able to enjoy much in Great Wall because of the weather.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...