1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 27, 2016 5:10 PM by jjett30169 RSS

Help! Downtown Louisville, KY advice needed

ninabrackeen Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My 24 year old son and I are flying to Louisville for Bruce Springsteen this weekend We are staying at the Residence Inn, where I reserved a 2 bedroom suite and we can walk to Yum Center. We will arrive Saturday at lunch and leave Monday morning. Do I need a rental car, or is there enough dining & fun nearby to keep us busy and occupied for Saturday afternoon, night and Sunday? Any suggestions regarding reservations, etc are very appreciated. I didnt rent a car yet because it looked like we have lots of nearby options.We arrive Sat at 11 am and leave Monday at 11 (can eat free breakfast at hotel) , cencert is Sunday night so we have Saturday all day and earlier Sunday free.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Louisville, Kentucky, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Louisville Downtown
  • Re: Help! Downtown Louisville, KY advice needed
    jjett30169 Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Use Uber to get around the city. - parking might be costly and a challenge to find. There isn't alot to do in Lousiville except Churchill Downs. If you enjoy nature, Bernheim Forest is another option - its 25 miles south of Lousiville. Of course you'd probably want to rent a care to go to Bernheim Forest.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...