This discussion is locked
48 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2016 1:18 PM by AndrewT RSS

Platinum challenge

node02 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Note from your Community Managers:  For all inquires and requests regarding Status Challenges, please refer to the following thread:

Status Challenges: What are they and how do I enroll?

Does anyone help me how to sign up for the platinum challenge?

I sent email 3 times but I've never got reply.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum challenge
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi node02!  Welcome to Insiders! I have sent you a private message with a little background information about the status challenges.  Please let me know if you haven't received it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jc411 Platinum

Hi carat, would you please also send me information regarding the challenge, options for nights versus stays, etc?

Thanks!

Thanks for reaching out, jc411! I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message.  Please let me know if you have not received it. 

byronp Gold

Hello, would you please send me information regarding the challenge?  Thanks.

snk199 Platinum

Hi,

Did you get this info?

Thanks

yangstar Silver

Hi carat - would love to get that information as well!

dponthego Platinum

I would love that info as well!  Thanks!

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

dponthego Just sent you a private message

randmmac Gold

Can you send me the info on the challenges?

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi randmmac,

Thanks for reaching out. If you are interested in being enrolled in a Platinum challenge, please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and we'll look into your eligibility.

stockneley Platinum

I am interested in the challenge.

Brian

Hi stockneley.  Welcome to the Insiders Community!  I've gone ahead and send you a direct message to start the conversation.  Please let me know if you have not received it.

joeyp Silver

Hi carat, I'd also like to receive information on gold/platinum challenges for 2016. Please PM me when you have a moment. Thank you!

Hi joeyp.  I've sent you a message to start the conversation.  Please let me know if you have not received. 

joeyp Silver

Hi carat I did receive your message and I replied. Please let me know if you didn't get my Rewards #. Thanks!

Sure have! 

pilam76 Platinum

What is the platinum challenge?

Great question, pilam76!  Status Challenges invite our members to earn the next level status by completing a given amount of stays within a given time period.  Members are eligible to complete one challenge per 12 months.  If this is something you'd be interested in, please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and I'll be able to provide more details on the challenge you would be eligible for.

willjjm Member

Hello, I've stayed in JW Marriott Hanoi, 1month already, and I'll stay here 1 month more, so I already ask to apply to platinum challenge but I received I couldn't to apply because now I don't have any record. but if you check my reservation, I'm staying so I think I can be qualified. How about your opinion?

Hi willjjm,

If you could send me a direct message with your Rewards number and reservation number of your current stay, I'd be happy to look into your eligibility.

Thanks!

willjjm Member

Hi Andrew

Thanks for your interest, my rewards number is 514344563.

And yesterday I check out and check in again, because my membership is just member even though I have stayed 29nights.But my status isn't updated yet. Please check my status.

Thanks a lot.

tneo8385 Gold

Could you let me know if I qualify for any challenges, i'm not able to send you a  direct message

coinsman Platinum

I have also sent 2 e-mails and no reply's. How can I sign up for the Platinum Challenge?

Thanks

I can definitely help, coinsman!  I've gone ahead and sent you a private message to get the conversation started.  Please let me know if you have not received it.

branskikn Gold

Hello!  I am looking to sign-up for the Platinum Challenge.  Would you be able to provide information on how to enroll?

Thank you!

Sure can, branskikn!  I've gone ahead and sent you a private message to start the conversation! 

hateruma Gold

Hi, can you kindly help me out registering for the platinum challenge? Thanks!

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

I've just sent you a message hateruma!

rtguns Silver

HI, having difficulty with direct messages on this forum. Can you please add me to the list of people interested in this status challenge?

thanks!

jpv1087 Gold

Hello! Can you help me sign up for the platinum challenge please?

oboe Platinum

Might as well throw my hat in the ring.  Is the platinum challenge still available?

lizpan Gold

I would like to receive the information regarding to the platinum challenge.  Please send me related information.  Thanks.

ltl1221 Silver

I would also like to sign up for the platinum program. Sent a few message through the official member site but didn't get any reply. Can somebody help me?

rmpatel88 Gold

I'd also like some information on a platinum challenge. Getting an error when sending a private message though...

Hi rmpatel88.  Welcome to the Community!  I have gone ahead and sent you a message.  You should not run into any additional issues when sending direct messages.  If you do, please let me know. 

spicytyfood Platinum

HI, I'd like to find out more information on the platinum challenge as well.

Hi spicytyfood!  I can definitely help and have sent you a private message to start the conversation.

Gninke Gold

I would love details on the Platinum Challenge as well, hopfully I can swap HHonors with a like Status at Marriott

vj16 Silver

Hi carat - tried sending a DM, but I keep getting a red error box with no message so no idea what to do.

I'm a Hilton Diamond and Marriott Silver Elite. Interested in Marriott Plat. Can you please tell me what's possible?

I have a lot of upcoming travel and wanted to sort this out before I start so I can decide on my plans.

Thank you!

pie13 Silver

Hi, I'd like to find out more about the platinum challenge.

Thanks for reaching out pie13!

Please send us a direct message with your Rewards number and we can look into a status challenge for you.

jh972 Member

Not to pile on but "me too".   With a recent change in job function Marriott is going to be the preferred choice for my upcoming travels

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

To do a Gold challenge you will have to have already achieved Silver. To be eligible for a Platinum challenge, you need to be Gold. Challenges allow you to move up one level. The best thing to do is reach Silver and do a Gold Challenge. Gold is where most of the perks are anyway. Then you can try to reach Platinum by earning 75 nights.

Remember, you can only do one challenge per year, so make it count.

rockthepool Platinum

carat, could you send me information about the Platinum challenge? Thanks.

Hi rockthepool.  Welcome to Insiders! I've gone ahead and sent you a private message.  Please let me know if you have not received it. 

ramoneur Platinum

a great post regarding this topic can be found here:
    https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/message/183365#183365

josephsunday Gold

Hi,

I'd like to (possibly) apply for a Platinum challenge? How do I find out more? Currently Gold for 3 years. Missed platinum by 3 nights last year.

Hi there, Joseph!

Please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and we can look into your eligibility.

Thanks,

Andrew

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...