6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2010 1:11 AM by zukracer RSS

Rollover story

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My Rollover nights have still not posted so I called Marriott Rewards (Platinum Desk) in SLC.  Was told that the nights are there on the computer screen even though they do not show up on my screen!  Why the gentleman could not say, but he confirmed my renewal at the Platinum Premier level as I listened.

Perhaps Rollover is not done being posted or in some cases will not be?

NU Husker, you mentioned that yours posted--that's good. Anyone else care to weigh in on this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rollover story
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Stepping,

Mine did get posted and all looked great!

Hope yours gets posted soon!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

moonflower Platinum 13 Reviews

I have a feeling that the update takes place at the end of January - MResk advises. Rollover may take place then.

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Hi SteppingStones and others,

My rollover points have not been posted either.  What is really incomprehensible to me is that there is no consistency.  Any ideas what could be going on?

ProfChiara

pltnmprincess Platinum

I think they just posted.  I checked my account last night not only to find that I am now plat prem, but that I also have 75 nights already this year......

countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews

Hi stepping stones

My Premier Platinum status for 2010 including rollover nights posted several days ago.

However, with millions of members, I am sure this is an intensive task that takes time.  That also appears to be the reason that the 2009 PP ID cards do not expire until 2/2010.

I again appreciate the recognition and benefits accorded by Marriott!

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

Mine showed up a few days ago, already at 72 nights for the year

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...