6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 8, 2016 12:35 PM by homoviator RSS

Marriott Credit Card Vs Rewards Account

air376 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hi-  Currently I am an Elite member thru my Rewards account.  Just received an offer for the Marriott Rewards Credit Card.  My question is can you earn points with your credit card AND your current rewards membership?  Right now for a $200 hotel stay I earn 2000 points plus a 30% bonus and it seems with the credit card for the same stay it would only be 1000 points earned.  Please help clarify!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Credit Card Vs Rewards Account
    phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

You get both! 2000 X 1.3 plus 1000 for a total of 3060 points. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ziad Silver

I've applied for Credit Card but no action done .......

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

What does that mean, "no action done"?  You either got accepted for the card, were not accepted for the card, or your application never was received.  Please explain.

ziad Silver

the application sent ......

nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

It sometimes takes a bit of time. As Iahflyr so succinctly put it, there are only three eventualities - your get the card, you don't get the card, or your application got lost in the mail or cyberspace! On the assumption you get the card, it's an excellent way to increase your earned points.

homoviator Platinum

you should give them a call.  They can tell you what the status is. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...