2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2016 5:30 PM by vertol46 RSS

CLT Renaissance Suites Review

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We had an overnight layover at CLT on Valentine's Day and stayed at the Renaissance Suites in Charlotte near CLT.  I'd originally booked the SHS because it was cheaper, but Spouse prefers (demands?) full-service properties, so I switched us to the Ren for that reason.  The airport shuttle worked really well.  We had a late (9pm) dinner at the restaurant and really enjoyed it - the food was excellent and so was the service.  The menu had some fun regional cuisine such as shrimp and grits and Carolina BBQ.  This hotel also provides room service.  The ladies were treated to long-stemmed red roses for Valentine's Day which was a nice touch.  The suites are nice and very spacious - ours slept 6 people (2 fullsize beds and a sofa sleeper) and had 2 TVs, a fridge, and a microwave.  The bedroom is completely separate from the living area with its own door and a hallway with the bath separating the two parts of the suite.  We had breakfast in the CL which featured the usual fare and a friendly attendant.  I would highly recommend if you need a place near CLT. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel
  • Re: CLT Renaissance Suites Review
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

We've stayed there multiple times when flying out of CLT, and always enjoyed it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: CLT Renaissance Suites Review
    vertol46 Platinum

I've enjoyed the spacious suites and the breakfast buffet on weekends. Great customer service, too! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...