5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2016 4:28 PM by phctourist RSS

Alternatives to access Insiders Website

hassmh Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Maybe it's just me, but sometimes accessing the Insiders site I get lost in longer, complex threads, as it's not clear who's replying to which comment. I've looked through the settings, haven't figured out any way to view it differently. Does anyone else struggle with this? Are there any alternatives, apps or anything, to access the site that might present it differently, more clearly? I'm currently using Chrome on Mac, but have looked at it in other browsers on iOS and Windows and don't see any significant difference.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Alternatives to access Insiders Website
    seatexan Platinum

I have to click the original thread most of the time and also read, personA in response to personB (or something like that)-  in faded font at the top of the reply.  I don't think there is an alternate.  An app would be cool!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

hassmh Gold

Agree, an app would be great. Several forums out there can be accessed via app, but I haven't found anything that would work with this. Even RSS readers I've tried don't read the comments, only the original posts, so that's useless. The comments are where the good stuff is!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

It's just the cost of doing business with Insiders!!

hassmh Gold

I was afraid of that, but wanted to put the question out there in case someone knew something I didn't.

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

I struggle with it and have found no easy way to deal with it!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...