This discussion is locked
10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2016 3:11 PM by bponder RSS

Platinum challenge

kimwinkie Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Note from your Community Managers:  For all inquires and requests regarding Status Challenges, please refer to the following thread:

Status Challenges: What are they and how do I enroll?

Can anyone tell me how to sign up for the platinum challenge?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum challenge
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to Insiders, kimwinkie!  I have gone ahead and sent you a direct message to get the conversation started.  Please let me know if you have not received it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

moose! Platinum

carat can you please also send me this information?

thank you

moose! Platinum

so now I have received an email that was blank and trying private messages just give me an error.

is anyone out there?

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi moose!,

Sorry for the frustration. I am sending you a direct message now that you should be able to respond to. I will be happy to assist you from there.

Thank you!

lorisue Gold

carat

Please send me info on this challenge.  I am literally living at Marriott for the next 2 months!

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey there lorisue!

If you could send a direct message to carat and myself with your Rewards number, we can look into your eligibility for a status challenge.

Thank you!

Hi lorisue, welcome to the Insiders Community!  I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message.  Please let me know if you have not received it. 

kenlwicks Platinum

I am interested in the Platinum challenge as well. Thanks! Ken

Hi kenlwicks, welcome to the community!  I have gone ahead and sent you a private message.  For information on the challenges, please see bejacob's wonderful write up about them.  Am I Eligible for a Gold (or Platinum) Challenge?

bponder Gold

Hey carat I tried to send you a direct message, but I'm also interested in the Platinum Challenge. Thanks for your help.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...