2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2010 9:09 PM by bloombergtv RSS

Elite tier benefits at hotels & airlines make adventure easy

elitepro Member
Currently Being Moderated

I stayed in the room that Tiger Wood stayed in but I am not saying that I was one of his admitted “infidelitieS”.http://www.elitepro-travel.com/2009/12/elite-tier-benefits-on-discount.html

When Tiger was a guest at the Shamwari Game Reserve, he proposed marriage to his wife in that room but I was there years later. It's a wonderful African Malaria free, echo game resort near Port Elizabeth.

Can anyone recomend a fishing trip in the wilderness?  I have heard that North Dakota has Moose and Bald eagles.  'Marriott has an offer till May 18, 2009, to stay at participating hotels in the Middle East & Africa for only $125.

• Re: Elite tier benefits at hotels & airlines make adventure easy
    pltnmprincess Platinum

I am somewhat confused by your post.  I see the request for fishing trip information in North Dakota, but I am not sure what that has to do with special rates in the middle east and africa?

Anyway, if you want to go fishing, Alaska is the place to go.  If you go late June/early July when the King Salmon are running, you will have a fantastic time.  The Red salmon usually run at that same time as well and they are really fun to catch.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Elite tier benefits at hotels & airlines make adventure easy
    bloombergtv Member

I can understand that you want to get away again to fresh air after visiting that fun Game Reserve. I like to get away from the cities banking chaos to go fishing at Cabos CA.

Also in Mat-Su Valley's for great Alaska Salmon Fishing near Anchorage.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...