3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 18, 2016 11:56 PM by gatilla007 RSS

Uluru (Ayers Rock) & Kata Tjuta (Olgas), Australia - Sails in the Desert Hotel - 28 January 2016

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Uluru (Ayers Rock) & Kata Tjuta (Olgas), Australia - Sails in the Desert Hotel - 28 January 201

These video are from the Ayers Rock Resort where our hotel Sails in the Desert Hotel is.

Uluru Ayers Rock & Kata Tjuta Olgas Australia Sails in the Desert Hotel jasper100ish - YouTube

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
ayers rock, Australia
  • Re: Uluru (Ayers Rock) & Kata Tjuta (Olgas), Australia - Sails in the Desert Hotel - 28 January 2016
    gatilla007 Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Uluru brings back really bad memories! We were there at Christmas time 2012 and it was possibly the worst vacation stop I've ever had... almost died from heat stroke! It was so bad that we had had to cut our Australian Outback safari short and have our tour guide drive us back to the hotel to the comfort of a nice air conditioned room! To this day, I still kid my husband that this wanting to see a "big rock" almost killed me! We loved Sidney, Cairns, Great Barrier Reef, and Brisbane, but Uluru/Ayers Rock and Alice Springs, NOT so much!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...