13 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2010 10:49 PM by wjkaliman RSS

Halfway there for Rollover Nights

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just noticed that my Marriott Rewards account has been reset for 2010.  The two nights I have stayed that far are posted as is my current status and points balance.

Now here's to the quick posting of my rollover nights!  Has anyone seen them posted yet in their Marriott Rewards account?

• Re: Halfway there for Rollover Nights
    klaus29 Silver

dear stepping stones

thank you for your answer  about the point saver

program.............i just have a look in my account

0 nights  when  the rolover nights will be creditet.?

yester day i have more at 150 and today 0

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

latonewengland Platinum

OK, I am worried! Maybe they have to manually input the stays over 75 nights, I stayed 120 nights last year, I would hate think that the 45 nights extra I stayed in 2009 just vanished. Lets give them a couple days before we call the 800.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

haven't seen yet either.  The upside as I understand it is we don't actually need those rollover nights till the end of 2010 to go with nights actually stayed to establish elite level for 2011.  Right???

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Dear NUHusker:

As I understand it, that is correct: nights are rolled over to ensure a 2010 night account balance, and that can only happen when you've already made it to one of the three levels in the Elite program, 10, 50 or 75 nights, so your status is renewed, even without the rollovers. 

As for the aforementioned rollovers, it may be a while before the posting, since there are some 30 million members, many of whom benefitted from this program (I was one of them--thanks Marriott!).

Cards are set to expire in 02/2010, at least the one I carry is, so that may be the target date.  Anyone with a Visa Premier gets the 15 nights added on their card renewal anniversary date, after one billing cycle, according to them (at Chase).

Nights are great, rollover even better, and CC nights the best.!!

retired Platinum

Stepping Stones

I had 192 nights stays last year (2009) and now I show 117 nights stays for this year (2010).  Looks correct to me for this years total after they deducted the 75 nights for 2009 platinum status. I agree its nice that they posted the roll over nights right away.

Retired

taxman415 Platinum

Wow... That was fast... They have already posted my roll over nights too... Thanks Marriott...

klaus29 Silver

i am again platium member

with more at 75 nigts for 2010

bravo marriott rewards

klaus29 Silver

before two days i have more at 150 nights

yesterday  0 night    help

and today more at 75 nnights

exellent service marriott rewards

barbaracollins Platinum

my account was at 0 for a couple of days, and now has 36 nights accredited in it, so it must just take a few days to repost the nights.

Thanks, Stepping Stones.  Just checked and my account is all set showing rollover and nights already stayed since Jan 1, 2010.

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I had 73 nights at the end of 2009.  Currently my profile shows 0 nights rolled over, but it still lists me as Platinum Elite.

ProfChiara

ProfChiara -- sounds like rather than roll over 23 nights towards Gold for 2010, they comped you to Platinum with no rollover nights because you were so close anyway.  All the best to you for this year.

wjkaliman Gold 2 Reviews

Hello,

I'm back on the road for the new year. I noticed that I have 12 rollover nights posted on my account. Glad to see this system is working.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...