2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2016 1:58 PM by travelwothet RSS

Missing stay process

thevision Gold
Currently Being Moderated

The missing stay process is still the worse part of the Marriott Experience! Entering minute 44 on my search of a missing stay and I know if I hang up before it is resolved..I ll never get credit...Please improve this .....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing stay process
    AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Sounds frustrating, thevision. If you send us a direct message with your Rewards number and the reservation number of your missing stay, we'd love to assist you with this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing stay process
      travelwothet Gold

Hi AndrewT. I also had an issue I would love you to check on regarding a missing stay. I attempted to direct message you, but to no avail. Is there an email I can use for you?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...