5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2016 11:14 PM by jjett30169 RSS

How important a comfortable CLEAN room is to me

shaunfromcolumbus,ohio Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Have you ever had to just stay in a hotel overnight and have a friend say, "It doesn't matter too much about the hotel room, after all, we will just be sleeping there." My response is based exactly on that point, "Yes, I will be sleeping there!" This is the reason that I feel much different concerning using Marriott brand hotels rather than just "any" hotel. The fact that I will be sleeping in the room is very important, and cleanliness is always appreciated. I have noticed that Marriott brand hotels display a certain quality that I have gotten used to. It makes all the difference in how I feel as I fall asleep, which makes all the difference in a comfortable night sleep.

This is my first post in the Insiders group. The last few years have taken me to many places, and Marriott is one brand I count on.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How important a comfortable CLEAN room is to me
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

welcome to the forum and yes a clean room can usually be expected at Marriott. One other thing to me if relative quiet

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

homoviator Platinum

I agree: quiet and clean. I'll add safe, too.   When I'm traveling internationally and can't always stay at Marriotts, they tend to bookmark my stays--they are the first place and last place I stay in that country.  First, I want clean, quiet and safe place when I arrive and am jet lagged and can barely see straight.  Then when I'm leaving the country, I like a nice Marriott so that I can pull all myself together before I leave and get a good night's rest.  These are often big cities and sometimes just the ones near the airport--now that I say that, I wish there were more Marriotts connected to airports.  I'd love that in ATL.

I just wish there were more overall Marriott hotels around the world.  Even with the future SPG addition, I still have too many places that I go where it's not an option at all or a viable one. 

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

yes it is really nice to have a Marriott so one could walk to airport or at worse a quick shuttle right . Philly is perfect

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

welcome to Insiders, shaunfromcolumbus,ohio.  I totally agree with you!  I don't just sleep in a hotel room.  I live there for a few days.  Clean and comfortable are important.  A decent breakfast is also important.  Service is important!

These are just a few reasons why we love Marriott!

jjett30169 Member

If the room isn't clean, I'll leave the hotel. Cleanliness is an absolute necessity!!! Love white linens so you can see if they are clean. Be concerned if you see colored linens.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...