This discussion is locked
51 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2016 10:52 AM by carat RSS

Marriott Fast Track Gold Status Challenge 2016

thomaslee Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Note from your Community Managers:  For all inquires and requests regarding Status Challenges, please refer to the following thread:

Hello everyone,

How do I join this Fast Track to Gold Status Challenge 2016 for Marriott Rewards?

Thank you,

Tom

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Fast Track Gold Status Challenge 2016
    cjlucin Gold

Hi, I would also like to be enrolled for this if possible. Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi cjlucin, we'd love to help. Please send us a direct message with your Rewards number. Thank you!

cjlucin Gold

Hi Andrew,

I attempted to send you a direct message, I don't know if it went through. Thanks@

Cris

cchildie Silver

I would like to be included in the 2016 gold challenge. How can I get started?

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi cchildie, I can definitely help with this.   I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message to start the conversation.

kjohannsen Silver

Hi Carat - I have been trying to send you a direct message as well but it does not seem to be going through?

Hey there kjohannsen! You should be all set to send direct messages now. I am a fellow moderator of carat so feel free to loop me in on the message and we will gladly assist you. Thanks!

3andadog Gold

Hi - I would like to apply for this as well.  Please advise.

g.martinez Gold

Hi AndrewTAndrew7thPl, carat, I want to be invited as well. But I can't send you a private message.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Hi G.Martinez.  I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message.  Please let me know if you haven't received it.

sonny007 Gold

Hi Andrew, wondering if you can check my eligibility for the Gold/Platinum status challenge. Thanks!

thomaslee Silver

Can anyone assist me, please?

Hi Thomas! If you could send us a direct message with your Rewards number, we'd be happy to look into this for you. Thanks!

jonsummers Gold

I would love to get this as well

thomaslee Silver

Hello Andrew,

I tried sending you a direct message but it couldn't send out.

It shows a blank prompt with a click button. I believe it's because I am a new member in this forum, and it requires a certain period before I can send private message to other members.

jerseyshore Platinum

Count me in, who do I direct message to be include?

Chris

Hi jerseyshore, welcome to Insiders!  I have gone ahead and sent you a private message to get the conversation started.  Please let me know if you have not received it.

kwarner Member

I tried to DM, but didn't go through.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Please try sending again, you should be all set to send direct messages now.

Thanks!

karo7 Gold

Hi Andrew-

I attempted to DM you regarding the challenge but I am unsure whether my message went through. Please let me know if you received it - thanks!

Hi karo7,

Thank you for checking, it does not appear that your message went through. Please try sending again, you should be all set now.

- Andrew

karma Silver

Can I please be included in the fast track to Gold status challenge 2016?

jonsummers Gold

I would really like to get gold as fast as possible.

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

As an informative point I would advise that the challenge is to complete 6 stays by the last day of the month 2 months after the challenge is granted. In other words, if the challenge is issued today you'll need to make 6 stays by end April 2016. A stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at a single hotel. One 6-night booking from 20th to 26th Feb is one stay only as is a single night booking. It is possible to complete the challenge in 6 nights and in the same area, staying at hotel A on night 1, hotel B on night 2, A on night 3, B in night 4, A on night 5 and back to B for night 6. Note that staying at the same hotel for 6 consecutive nights will only count as one stay, even if you do it in 6 seperate reservations.

Gold is very well worthwhile for those staying mainly at Full service hotels, that's JW Marriott, Autograph, Renaissance and of course Marriotts themselves giving as it does space available room upgrades (though very seldom suites), guaranteed free lounge access and guaranteed 7 day per week free breakfast, usually in the Lounge, sometimes the restaurant. Though it does also garner extra points over silver it's actually only half a point per $ spent.

GOod luck to you all, fellow travellers

gqboy13 Platinum

I would like to be apart of this challenge too.

Higqboy13,

Please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and we can check your eligibility.

Thank you!

Andrew

john.gonzales@att.net Gold

Hi would It be possible to sign up for this challenge as well?  I lost my status when I took a couple years off...but should have no difficulty reaching the goals above.....back to being on road.....thanks....miss my gold rewards.....

Hi John,

I'd be happy to look into your eligibility if you could send me a direct message with your Rewards number.

Thanks!

sparkzilla Silver

May I also put my name forward for the gold challenge? I have much greater control over my business hotel arrangements this year and wish to use Marriott much more.

Thanks

Mark

mholley Silver 1 Reviews

Hello,

I tried sending a direct message but I don't think it worked. Please send me a message about the fast track to gold.

Thanks,

Megan

sparkzilla Silver

Hi

For some reason, the system will not allow me to send a direct message (keep getting a red banner at the bottom of the screen when i click send).  Is there an alternative contact method i can use?

Mark

airen804 Gold

Hi, I also would like to join Gold status challenge 2016 since my Marriott status just dropped from Gold to be silver, I really would like to get my Gold status back and I also cannot send any direct message to any one.

Please help,

Thanks,

Air

maggud Member

Hi,

would you please add me to this challenge as well?

Thanks maggud

We can definitely help maggud.   I've sent you a direct message to start the conversation.  Please let me know if you haven't received it. 

benreinhold Platinum

Dear carat,

I'm new to Insiders and I am interested in joining the gold challenge as well. Would you be able to start a conversation so that I can send you my rewards number accordingly?

Thx

Cheers

Ben

Hi Ben,

You're all set up to send direct messages now if you'd like to give it another try.

Thanks!

c.henry Silver

Hi.  Can you send me information about the Gold Challenge?

I'd be happy to! Please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and we'll look into your eligibility.

Thanks,

Andrew

scoote369 Gold

Hi Andrew-

I am new to the insiders. I would like to learn more about enrolling in the Gold Challenge. What do I need to do to get started?

Thanks!

Scott

Hi scoote369.  Welcome to Insiders!  I can help as well and have sent you a direct message.  Please let me know if you have not received it. 

codylamp Silver

Hey carat deannad. I would like to enroll in the gold challenge as well. Thanks!

codylamp Silver

Hey carat. Your Direct message was blank and it will not let me send a message to you. May I join this gold challenge?

Hi Cody,

You should be all set to send direct messages now if you'd like to give it another try.

Best,

Andrew

Hi codylamp.  I've sent you another message.  Please let me know if you are still experiencing the same thing.  

Thanks for letting me know, codylamp.  How frustrating!  I've sent another message, hopefully this one isn't blank.

mikeradc Gold

Hey there.  I tried to send a private message but it doesn't seem to be working.  I have gold status but wanted to know if there are any challenges for Platinum available at this time.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi mikeradc,

Welcome to Insiders!  I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message.  You are all set to send messages now, too.  Please let me know if you haven't received it. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...