1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 16, 2016 7:38 AM by laurac RSS

Outstanding Service

patraynor Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am a Platinum Elite Marriott member and have been staying at Marriott's almost every week over the last year.  I have recently been to the Springhill Suites in Dallas West End and I have been struck by the superior customer service I have received from Mika S.  Mika will always great me with a big hello and is always speeds me through the check in/out process.  She will always do whatever she can to make my stays easy and enjoyable.  Recently, I had returned from a day full of business meetings and she stopped me at the front desk and presented me with a birthday present from edible arrangements that made my entire night.  I am not sure how she knew it was my birthday but to go out and get a present just demonstrates how thoughtful she can be towards the guests.  I wanted to use this forum to commend such great service. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Dallas, Texas, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Dallas Downtown/West End
  • Re: Outstanding Service
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, patraynor, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...