0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2016 5:34 PM by hjalex RSS

Not your Typical Downtown Courtyard

hjalex Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I travel 40 weeks out of the year so I have seen my share of Hotels and as a Platinum Elite, plenty of Marriott’s. I had not expected too much from a Downtown Courtyard, but was I happily surprised. I came into town to visit a client and this was the perfect place to stay. The staff were super friendly and always at your service. This is a well trained staff from the front desk (Jack & April), Bistro team and housekeeping. They gladly answered any questions and did all they could do to insure I had a great stay. The property has been recently renovated with a new high tech lobby and a Bistro/Bar combination. . It was so nice to have a cocktail, relax and meet other Road Warriors. The staff were right on about the restaurant recommendations and William will be glad to drop you off and pick you up in the shuttle. It all comes down to "Stress Relief" on the road and the team at this property will do whatever is takes to make you feel at home. Keep up the great work and I hope to see you soon. I highly recommend the Courtyard Columbia, SC downtown. Tip – If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room on the back of the building.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
South Carolina, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...