2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2016 10:30 AM by jbritt51 RSS

Best 10 Places to visit In Morocco

fahdito Member
Currently Being Moderated

Morocco is one of the most visited countries in Africa followed by South Africa, Tunisia, Algeria and Mozambique. , according to the rankings announced by the World Tourism Organization. Morocco is knonw as a disparate culture converge, where Arab, European, Asian, and African influences make for a country like no other. Whether you're frequenting the food stalls in Marrakech, staring at Islamic architecture like Hassan II Mosque and Koutoubia Mosque, or trekking your way across the Sahara Desert, you'll find something new and exciting there.

This is the list of the Best 10 Places to visit In Morocco :
10 – Sidi ifni
9 Oued laou
8 bin el ouidane

7 Agadir
6 akchour
5 Chefchaoun
4 Paradise valey
3 Merzouga
2 Fes
1 Marrakech

For more information and pictures : http://theladbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/03/best-10-places-to-visit-in-morocco.html

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best 10 Places to visit In Morocco
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

Would love to see any of those!!!

Sadly, when I was working in Casablanca, we didn't have much time.  Personally, I'd recommend skipping Casablanca, although the mosque was spectacular, and the food was great....  Rabat was more interesting, but I mostly visited it because it fit into my schedule....  Some pics here: Rabat, Casablanca, and ... Frankfurt?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best 10 Places to visit In Morocco
    jbritt51 Platinum 1 Reviews

We enjoyed Rabat.  There are many sidewalk cafes.  You can certainly see the historical French influences in this city.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...