1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 12, 2016 3:15 PM by taxman193 RSS

Reniasance Minneapolis, The Depot

ericwynn Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hey Everyone,

I will be spending an upcoming weekend in Minneapolis and I saw The Depot as a possible place to stay.  Any input, thoughts, or suggestions about this unique facility?  I will have my wife with me and I am interested in some activities that will involve her.  I am looking for any ideas and thoughts.

Thanks as Always!

Eric

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot
  • Re: Reniasance Minneapolis, The Depot
    taxman193 Platinum 11 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I have stayed there a few times. It is a great hotel and not far from a lot of restaurants and bars. There was one restaurant in particular I really liked, I can't remember that exact name something life "Farm .. house." This hotel has an indoor "water park" so weekends have a lot of families staying there with kids to utilize the park.

I would say the regular Marriott is a little better but still, this is a very nice hotel. The rooms are good size. It does need updating but I am sure you and your wife will enjoy it. Hard to say what to do in the winter. In the summer months it is fund just walking around the downtown area and trying different restaurants and bars. You can still do that but try to utilize the inside bridge system.

Last time I was there we also went to a comedy theater that was a lit of fun within walking distance. Again, I apologize I can't remember the name but I am sure if you Google comedy theater you will find it. The "Farm" restaurant is on the way to that theater.

Have fun!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...