1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 12, 2016 9:31 AM by jm1991 RSS

Courtyard San Francisco-Union Square

heatherfromchicago Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Just wanted to share for the business travelers on here, stayed at the Union Square Courtyard last night (761 Post Street), honestly would stay here everytime I'm in San Fran.  Was honestly afraid with the room next to the elevator..BUT you could not hear it.  The room was small, but expected in S.F. or NYC, however as an OCD crazy person that brings flip flops everywhere, I actually felt comfortable not wearing them (seriously rare).  Mobile check in was easy & I was handed my key in under a minute when I arrived.  I only had a quick bite before going to bed, but as a female traveler, it was nice having the option of 40+ channels and not just of ESPN or some other sports variation (hello, women need Bravo, it's our ESPN).  So just an FYI, I definitely don't travel as often as most peopel on here, but the efficiency was key. Only quasi-issue would be distance from financial district, but I don't like staying close ot my clients offices anyways & prefer to walk around the city I'm in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, CA, USA
Courtyard
  • Re: Courtyard San Francisco-Union Square
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Thank you for sharing. The courtyard is pretty new or renovated recently so I get that the carperts are still really clean. I think I would only try it if the price was right. My to go hotel would be the marquis. Their rooms do look a bit dated but I've always experienced great costumer service, good size rooms upgrades and with their new M lounge open (all week) I think it's hard to beat. Unless you don't like big convention hotels.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...