3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2016 11:09 AM by jerryl RSS

Corporate rates

takenbeauty Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My boyfriends company has a $150/night hotel budget.  They are located in Irvine, CA, but travel throughout the country and to Germany and S. Korea.  Any chance of establishing a corporate account to where they can get a fixed price or a discount?  I am not asking for a miracle, but something comparable or an offer they can not refuse?

We have been staying at some funky places lately, I guess I have been pampered and spoilt by staying with you guys in the past. 

Please Help,

Thank you,

Loyal Marriott customer

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Corporate rates
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

from my experience it requires a significant number of corporate nights at the specific  hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

takenbeauty Silver 1 Reviews

Thank you Jerryl.  They have a significant amount of employees which travel extensively.  I am going to call their headquarters to find out if there is anything they can offer.

Thanks.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

that is what I would do. Even it very large companies the discounts can be hotel by hotel unlike car rentals . If you don't ask they will not offer  good luck

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...