0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2016 6:44 PM by yyc RSS

Victoria Inner Harbour

yyc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just to do a quick shout out here to the staff at the Marriott Victoria Inner Harbour. Each of you that my wife and I interacted with made our weekend away a very special stay.

We left cold and snowy Calgary to wet and rainy Victoria for a much needed escape and to celebrate my wife's birthday. I don't need to shovel rain.

From check-in to check-out we had a vacation that we will both remember for the rest of our lives. We were upgraded to a FANTASTIC room over looking the harbour and the Legislative buildings, we could see the float planes coming and going and the odd clear day we could even see the Olympia Mountain range of the mainland.

The service for the rooms was impeccable, the breakfast vouchers we received (for the closed CL) were greatly appreciated and the restaurant staff were all fantastic. The self-parking felt safe and secure at all times.

The only beef (and it really is small) is the breakfast in the CL was very sparse. It only had a vegan quiche as options. I have been in other CL's had hot meals. Like I said to me that was the ONLY issue that I had.

Thank you again for a fabulous stay and I have made your hotel a favourite and my wife and I will be back.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada Marriott Hotels & Resorts Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...