13 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2016 12:24 PM by brightlybob RSS

Anyone else having issues with Marriott website?

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Since yesterday afternoon I get this when I sign in:

Unable to Sign In

We’re sorry, there’s been an error in the system. Please try again later, or call customer support at 801-468-4000 in the U.S. and Canada. For international customer support numbers, please visit our directory.

My point totals are shown, but not my upcoming reservations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Anyone else having issues with Marriott website?
    Platinum 28 Reviews

muppetwrangler

This is Marriott's way of letting you know that you agreed with a posting of the renegade "misterchk" and you have been kicked out of the club.

Sorry!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Oh no, do not apologize for that remark as it was splendid.  I'm just glad you excluded me from it, but have no idea why!!!

I've had no issue signing into the Marriott site or Insiders, just the continual no recent activity or any upcoming reservations problem we've been having since last week.  Once into your account you can see the upcoming reservations, just not any recent activity.

And then next time you sign in  all is fixed until the next time and it goes back to being fouled up again.  They know about it and are working with the IT folks I believe is what the Mods mentioned in another thread.

I saw one of the earlier thread but thought the issue had been resolved.  Yesterday was the first time the problem occurred for me.  I'm sure agreeing with a post from misterchk has something to do with it!

Platinum 28 Reviews

Bottom line:  the only individuals experiencing problems are the members trying to use the site. 

If a member refrains from using the site no problems will be experienced.

I figured this out by myself 'cause I'm very smart (as well as sarcastic and obnoxious)

You should be a moderator on this site. 

ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews

Your answer is what I typically get from my company's IT Help Desk when I have issues.... "everything looks OK from what I am seeing"...... "I'm going to close the issue log on your call".....

Your answer is what I typically get from my company's IT Help Desk when I have issues.... "everything looks OK from what I am seeing"...... "I'm going to close the issue log on your call".....

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

I noticed that it shows 0 Upcoming Reservations. I was a little worried because I have 2 coming up after next week and it said that a few days ago. I clicked "View All Reservations" and they show there, so I guess I'm still good.

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

I'm getting 0 upcoming stays and sometimes no matter where type I want a to stay it searches the whole world, proudly telling me it's "found 4283 - showing the first 20". Well that's narrowed it down then!

So, yes, Marriott.com is a bit glitchy at the mo'. You can however use marriott.co.uk which is working fine!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...