3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2016 9:53 AM by carat RSS

BIRTHDAY - ELITE NIGHT

javierhernandez Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hello

How long does it take to see your Birthday - Elite Night to show up in your rewards? I got an email Sunday but nothing has shown up as of yet.

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: BIRTHDAY - ELITE NIGHT
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi javierhernandez.  Welome to the Insiders Community.  I'm sure you've taken a look around and have seen that this is a great community to talk about all things travel related.  From sharing your recommendations and experiences to learning about the Rewards program.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here along with AndrewT, lindseyh and deannad.  If you ever have any questions, like above, please feel free to reach out to any of us.  We're here to help!

Just in case you'd like to take a peek, I've included some links to our Getting Started Guides. 

Getting Started Guide

Getting Started Guide (Advanced Users)

In regards to your post, once you've clicked through the email, the Elite Night Credit will show up in your account within 24 hours.  It is listed in your "Nights Detail" under "Account Overview."  If you are still having trouble seeing this, please let me know. 

Again, welcome!  Looking forward to hearing more from you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

robhig Platinum

Hi Carat,

I checked my account, and, I cannot fine my BIRTHDAY - ELITE NITE CREDIT.

PLEASE help me with this.

Thank you,

Robhig

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi robhig.  I can definitely help.  Would you mind sending me a direct message with your Rewards number and the month and date of your Birthday?   Also, in order to receive this credit, your birthday must be listed in your account and you must opt in to receive emails.  If these are listed and you have not received the Birthday email, please let me know.  I'll be able to take a look and provide clarity.  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...