2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2016 11:44 PM by gk17 RSS

Earning Points/Stays

wingedfoot97 Member
Currently Being Moderated

My company often pays for me to stay at Marriott properties.  Sometimes I get points/credits but other times I don't.  When I fill the missing stay form out I will get an email a few days later saying because my company paid, I don't get any credit.

What can I do to ensure I always get credit/points.  I have a pretty long business trip coming up and want to get credit.  Thanks.

JP

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Earning Points/Stays
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

The payment must somehow be linked to your MR account. Corporate payments are not linked to your MR, but a corporate credit card IN YOUR NAME can be linked.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Earning Points/Stays
    gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

Can you find out how you are getting the points for those times where it posted? Maybe they can work something out with you to have your account credited although I know some companies purposely do this.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...