1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 2, 2016 12:34 PM by carat RSS

Online Chat Help Kudos

jhincle Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I wanted to give a quick shout out to the online Chat help team.  I messed up signing up for a Gold Elite level challenge I had received via email and reached out via online chat to see if I could still have it applied to my account.  Dan H answered my question and reached out via email within minutes to personally monitor the challenge to make sure I receive an upgrade to Gold Status as soon as I complete the requirements and he has been following up as my plans have changed due to the recent winter storm to make sure I'm still on track. Thank you for the excellent prompt service it has not gone unnoticed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Online Chat Help Kudos
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi jhincle!  Thanks for taking the time to share this with us all!  We love hearing stories like this!

I've also noticed you are new around here. Welcome to the Insiders Community!  By now, you've probably taken a look around the site and have seen that this is a great place to talk about all things travel.  From sharing your experiences and recommendations to learning all about the Rewards program.  I'm carat and I moderate the community along with lindseyh, deannad and AndrewT.  If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any of us.  We're here to help!   

Just in case you'd like to take a look, I've added the below links to our Getting Started Guides.

Getting Started Guide

Getting Started Guide (Advanced Users)

Again, welcome, looking forward to hearing more from you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...